Match.com is one of the dating sites that helps people to find the best match for their life. It offers many features on the website where you can look at the profile of different people and select the compatible ones. You can also chat with others if you have a subscription to Match.com. However, if you no longer need the platform, you can cancel your subscription by going to the official website of Match.com.
This article will tell you how you can cancel Match subscription and get a refund from the company. Without much delay, let's check the cancellation process of the Match subscription first.
How can I cancel my Match.com subscription?
If you want to cancel the premium subscription of Match.com, you will no longer use the extra perks on the website. The cancellation process is as follows:
- You need to open the official website of vMatch.com first.
- Now, go to your Account and select the option of My Subscription
- Once you click on the button, you will get the information about your subscription data and remaining days.
- You need to scroll down a bit and click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- Once you click on the option, you need to take the confirmation message.
After that, you will receive a message in your email about the canceled subscription of Match.com. Now, if you are willing to get a refund from match com, you can check the next segment of this article.
How can I get my refund after canceling the subscription to Match.com?
In general, Match.com does not provide refunds to users as the company's refund policy is strict. But you can still get the refund in some special circumstances like the sudden death of the user or some unexpected disability where he can't use his profile. For such scenarios, you can get the refund by two processes given below.
Via online website:
You need to go to the official website of Match.com first.
- Now, open your Account section and click on the My Subscriptions link.
- You will find the canceled subscription with the Request a Refund option.
- You can click on the button and fill the form with accurate details related to your Match.com profile.
- Now, you need to accept the terms and conditions of Match.com to get your refund.
- If you meet all the criteria as per the Match.com refund policy, you have to fill in the account details in the given section.
- After that, you can submit the form and wait for a few days to get your refund from Match.com.
If you could not get your refund using the form, you can call the customer representative of Match.com. You need to provide the details of your account so that he can check it in the records. Inform him about the cancellation reason and wait to get verified. After the authentication, the customer representative will initiate your refund process.
So, that's all about canceling a Match.com subscription and getting the refund. If you want to purchase the subscription again in the future, you can talk to a live person on match com. You will find the contact details on the official website of Match.com. You can dial the number and get all the required answers with the live person of Match.com.